It is fun to see how your kids look alike or different. I have thought Leah reminds me of Cameron. When I pulled up pics of him at the same age I do see similarities. Love my kiddos.
LEAH

CAMERON
JOSH
WESTON
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Leah 3 months old
Posted by Cassi at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I saw that first picture before I read what you wrote and I thought, WOW! She looks like Cameron! Fun to see your kids all at the same age. I have never done that... I wonder!!
The al look similar- but she really looks like Cameron! She's so cute!
So sweet, she does look like Cameron a lot! All your kids are so beautiful. Hope you are doing well, I haven't been keeping up with blogging. Need to do it sometime. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment