I can't believe Leah is already a month old. She really has been a great baby. She loves to nurse. Sometimes every 2 hours round the clock, but is starting to do better at night. She smiles all the time and is starting to coo, mostly at night when the house is quiet. During the day she gets the hiccups constantly, I think from the constant crazy noise and chaos going on. But she sleeps through it all and still sometimes seems to sleep better admist the noise. Josh can't get enough of holding his sister. He always wants to kiss her and give her hugs. Weston wants in on the action occasionally. Weston hasn't told me to put baby Leah down or leave her anywhere for awhile so we are doing good. He is adjusting to being a middle child. Leah is filling out and getting bigger. I think she is about 11 pounds now. I am not biased :) but she is a beautiful baby and seems to have her brothers long eyelashes. I was worried she wasn't going to get them and hate her brothers for it :). I am surviving 3 kids really well somedays and then the next I am in tears. But we are loving having Leah in our home. She is a sweetheart.


Saturday, November 5, 2011
One Month Old
Posted by Cassi at 7:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow, I can't believe she is a month old already of course I'm not the one getting up with her several times a night. She is beautiful and I'd love to see her sometime. Three kids was (is) hard for me at times still and I have one in school all day and another one in preschool several times a week. It just doesn't slow down much. I'm not sure how people do it when they have three or more kids at home all the time.
first of all, that picture up there is darling!!! and second, she is BEAUTIFUL!!! I will be forever jealous of her and her brothers eye lashes. You are so lucky to have such beautiful babies! Being a mommy is hard...but you are a blessing to them!!!! just keep swimming!!!
I think she looks like Josh... does she look like Josh?? Oh, I wish I could be there to hold her!!
Congratulations! I haven't been looking at blogs lately so I totally missed her arrival. I am sure she will fill your home with joy. How fun to have a girl after three boys! She is beautiful and I loved how stylish she is already. No surprise there. Hang in there and keep some peanut M&Ms on hand for the next couple of months and you'll be adjusted before you know it. :)
I just came to check in and see your sweet family and you had a new baby! A girl! Congrats Cassi, she is so lovely!
Just catching up on my blog-reading. So thrilled for your new bundle of sweetness! She's beautiful! I love the Halloween costumes!
Post a Comment