Weston Michael today you are two years old. I am sorry your birthday is so close to Christmas. It really is your own fault. You were supposed to come December 7th, and instead 9 days later I was finally induced. You are our "sumo" baby and I've got pictures to prove it. At 10 lbs. 5 oz. you were quite the "daddy" baby as Josh lovingly referred to you.
You have always given us a run for our money. As an infant you could scream and demanded attention.
As a two year old not much has changed. Except now you can tell us exactly what it is you want. You don't stop talking! Today you insist that you are not two but three just like Josh. You like to do everything Josh does and you two are the best of buddies.
You know how to stand your ground though and sometimes can be aggressive. I often have to rescue Josh from your teasing. You give a pretty good grumpy face.
You think it is hillarious to sit in time-out and you love to run away with something you know you are not supposed to have. You only recently started sleeping through the night and are the master manipulator at bedtime. You love to sit on the potty and go poop to prolong the time before you get put in your crib. 
And again you are so proud when you go on the potty, "just like Josh". You love to play ball and are very coordinated. You don't like mom to leave you and you are cautious of new people and new situations. Yet you are very independant and insist on doing everything yourself. You love to jump on everything and off of everything. You sure love your Dad. 
And we sure love you!! 
Friday, December 17, 2010
Happy Birthday Weston!
Posted by Cassi at 12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
happy birthday! i can't believe he is 2 already! such a cute boy!
oh my gosh... I forgot how big he was when he was born... I mean, I remembered, but that picture... I mean seriously!!! Hilarious!!
Happy birthday Big Man Wes...wish we were close enough to celebrate with you!!
WOW!!!! He was Huge- but so cute! Happy birthday Wes! (and ps- at at girl's night we need to hear that birth story!)
He's so cute Cassi! I loved your Christmas card, they are both such adoarble little guys!
Happy Birthday!! I can't believe that Sumo baby! What cute, sweet boys you have. Merry Christmas!
Two already? I'm in shock. It seems like yesterday that you brought home your little sumo.
Happy Birthday Wes, I can't believe he is getting so big! I just LOVE that new born picture. He was sooooo chubby! LOVE IT!!!
Love all the pictures! You and Ben have a precious family.
Weston is such a cutie! I love the frown pic- that is priceless. I agree with Lori- you are a superstar, 10lbs+ is a-maz-ing!
Post a Comment