Sunday, October 3, 2010

Swim Lessons

This post is really out of order, My boys took swim lessons in July before we went to Lake Powell. One of them was really excited...

and even swam under water...
loved it...
and moved up to the next class.and the other felt like this most every day

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Under the water!? Way to go Josh! And Wesley may not like water sports- but he will have plenty of other sports to enjoy. The fishing is hilarious!

Em Russ said...

when did wes get so big? And way to go Josh!! man, I miss you. (do I say that every time I comment... hmmm... guess it must be true!)

Melinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melinda said...

LOL. Poor Wes. If he wants to become a pro-fisherman, he may need to learn to like that water a bit more. Can't believe how big they both are now!