Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dinner Conversations

Josh has said a few more funnies I want to document.

Yesterday I was making dinner. Josh asked what I was making and then said, "oooh I don't like that." He then went over to the fridge, opened it and in a very matter of fact voice said, "Mom do we have any pizza?"
(when he couldn't find pizza he grabbed the bag of carrots and took them to munch in the living room- guess I can't complain about that.)

Today Josh was eating his dinner and I asked him if it was good. He said "Mom it's fantastic." I had no idea he knew this word. I don't say it...who knows where he learned it.

Josh was eating lunch. He looked at his plate realizing it was pink. He looked up at me with a look of disgust and said, "Wait a minute. This is a girl plate." I do know where he learned this...cute cousin Bodie. :)

2 comments:

Jenny C said...

Josh is so cute! I love it! Pink and purple are unacceptable:)

Liz said...

Hey Guys,

Don't know if you remember me, but its Liz from the Sleep Health Centers. I just moved back to Boston after spending the last few years in NYC and was wondering how you guys were doing, you have a beautiful family it looks like things are great. Anyway, wanted to say hi, and hope all is well.

Take care!