Joshua is such a fun cute little guy. His personality is really starting to show. He is a pretty mellow baby and loves to watch everything around him. He studies people and seems to stare right into your soul. It reminds me again that he knows his big brother and is probably very aware of Cameron's presence in our lives.
Josh watching the sharks swim over his head at the aquarium. This is the expression that remained on his face the whole time.
"Hi Mom"
YEAH!! I finally got a picture of his cute little teeth. They are razor sharp and good for biting noses, especially Dad's.
Joshua has a very mischevious grin and knows when to use it.
Just swinging.
5 comments:
That mischievous grin reminds me of Cameron's. So cute!
He is so very cute!!! I'm sure you have a crush on your little guy!
I love your pics of Monterey and Carmel. I was born in San Fran and lived in Fort Ord, CA as a kid. I have so many fond memories. Love the lone cypress picture.
Wow....how sweet is that! What an amazing little family you are!
He is so adorable Cassi. I love to see the pics of him growing up!
We've been thinking about you lots lately... since it's been about a year. "High to the moon." Hope you guys are doing well! Little Joshua sure is a cutie.
Post a Comment